Translate

Friday, February 9, 2024

February 9, 2024

            Hello, it is I, and I am attempting to communicate with you. Do not turn your device off, you should read and understand.

            It is a little after 2:00pm on a Friday afternoon, and we are back from the eye doctor visit. In fact, I have had lunch, I have taken a nap, I took Tres for a very short walk, I stopped by a neighbor’s man cave, and we talked a little. I learned that he and his wife have both had the covid virus for the last couple weeks. She is doing much better he is still not back to normal. I also learned that he is going to have something done to his neck this coming week. I am not sure if it is surgery or what, he has lots of neck and back problems.

            How did my favorite wife’s visit to the doctor go? The drive down was actually easy on the interstate, and we found the eye doctors office without any problems. We arrived early and they took her back and started the test 30 minutes before her scheduled time. We had to wait until the scheduled time to see the doctor, so we sat there waiting for about 30 minutes.

My present spouse’s condition, it seems, as if there are no big changes, and everything is basically the same. They have scheduled her for a follow-up appointment in six months. I go through the same eye tests every six months also. We took the country road home, but it was still a 30 plus mile drive.

Our son Patrick and Karla are planning on coming up tomorrow, we will be celebrating his birthday a couple weeks late, due to the covid virus, that they both have had. Dave, Claire and our favorite grand kids will likely come with us for a lunch at a restaurant tomorrow.

I took a photo of an Easter Lilly that I saw blooming in the back 40 today, photo attached.


            As a neighbor said, “I think spring is here”, he might be right.

            That’s it for now, have a good day, and stay safe, don’t forget my valentine’s candy.

Valentine’s?

Senior ole person who needs to go get the kids from school, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: