Translate

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

February 6, 2024

            Good morning to you, and that other person too, yes, we see that other person in the room. It seems to be a nice start to the day, it is a little cool, but the sky is clear, except for the tree limbs. A less than professional photo to follow of the new moon.


            Let’s see if I did anything yesterday. It seems as if the Tres took me for a walk and it was very windy and cool. The walk was uneventful except for one thing. There was a small amount of water draining down the street, I assumed it was left over from the last rain we had. Now as we walked up the 300 block, we were about two thirds of the way up the street, and yes, the 300 block has a slight incline, we noticed that the small amount of water was no longer there. Now the water stopped about two thirds of the way up the street and at the same point on both sides of the street. That seemed very odd to me. Why the same point on both sides of the street?

            Yesterday afternoon I decided to go get a cup of real coffee, a little before Dave would get off work, then I would stop at his work and wait on him to get off. The coffee was good, and I waited for about 20 minutes. There were staff coming out of work for a while, so I asked a couple staff members that I knew, if Dave would be getting off soon. They told me he was not at work today. I had completely forgotten that he and the kids were going to the dentist, and I would not need to pick them up. Coffee good, the waiting was ok.

            I started working on my income tax yesterday and I think I am about halfway through. I use a program on the computer and that makes it fairly easy. Most of the questions are easy to understand, even for ole people. Hopefully I will finish it up today, then I will wait for a while before sending them to the IRS, just to make sure there are no updates to the program, or from the IRS.

            I also moved the battery back out to the shed yesterday afternoon, even though my back was hurting. I don’t know why my back was hurting yesterday, but it was. Maybe it is due to carrying those heavy batteries from the shed Sunday, and then carrying the one good one back yesterday. I do have it all connected again. Maybe I will not forget and leave the lights on again.

            The K-cup coffee maker was acting up, so we decided to descale it. After the descaling, it stopped working all together. Wow, I am now using an ole normal coffee maker.  

            The bible study was good last night, but when I arrived and started to the door, I was told the doors were locked and we would need to go to the front side of the building to get in. I got back into the Ford’s ole Chevy and drove around the building. When I entered the building, I saw people coming in the back doors which I was told were locked. We did have Pizza prior to the meeting.

            Well, I think I will need to actually get the kids and Dave today. Other than that, and possibly finishing the Tax forms, I have no real plans, but I might come up with something to do if my ole brain will start working.

            I guess that is it for now, we hope your day is good, safe and filled with happiness!

Moon shine

Senior person who has never, and don’t’ want to, drink moonshine, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: