Translate

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

February 20, 2024

            Good warm morning to one and all, the weather warmed up yesterday and we even sat outside during the afternoon. My favorite wife cleaned and organized a portion of the garage yesterday while I was away at the eye doctor. In truth, she continued working in the garage until about 1:30 yesterday and I was in the house most of the time trying to get my eyes back to normal.

            I was able to get outside later with sun glasses on as the dilation was going away. The new doctor is a lady and she seems to know what she is doing.

            While we were sitting outside the neighbor boy and his mother came over, they brought a bag of treats for Tres. Tres was very happy and we had some time to talk with the neighbor. The weather was nice enough that my present wife and I sat outside on the ole swing for probably an hour. I did go get Dave from work a little after 3:00 yesterday.

            I did go to the Bible study class last night, and as usual we had some good discussions. We have about 8 more meetings, then we take a summer break like the school kids do. The next bible study session will be about revelations, that will be interesting

            We plan to have Alex the yard man and Gabi over today, to do some yard work. If they are ready when I get to their home, and I don’t have to wait on them, I will take them to the star coffee place for a cup before we start work. There is some raking in the front yard, weed eating in the back 40, and removing of a bunch of dead tops from plants in a large flower bed. My favorite wife will very likely make something good for the grandkids today for lunch and that means I might get to eat also.

            Another thing we will be doing today is, take my first wife’s van to the mechanic for some work at 7:30 this morning. They will be putting a thermostat in the van.

            Well, I guess I will quit for now, we hope you have a productive day and please stay safe.

Work for grandkids.

Senior ole person who hopes he don’t need to work today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: