Translate

Thursday, February 22, 2024

February 22, 2024

            Good morning, at least I think it is a good morning, my cell phone is still working, is yours. On the so-called news this morning I saw that there are cell phone outages for a lot of people. Very few people have the ole wired phones. Most cell phones will work on your Wi-Fi, while you are at home.

            Mistake: the Don made a mistake yesterday when he stated that February 1st, the Don meant March 1st. Thanks to the friend who pointed that out to me.

            What did the Don do yesterday: well, he did go to the bank and get his $5.00 weekly stipend, and since he was out and about, he went and got a too expensive cup of real coffee. When the Don went back home, he had decided to get some rest in the Ford’s ole recliner. After a few minutes of well-deserved rest, the Don went out back and watered the flowers in the hot house, it has been getting very hot lately due to the bright sun shining all day. The Don also watered the black berries and a couple rose bushes, and he provided water for the dog and the birds.  

            As the day progressed: the Don went and pick Dave up from work and returning home the Don decided to finish the income tax forms and send them to the government. There was a quick update but it did not affect my return, so I sent them to the government. We will be getting more than $72.00 back this year! Wow, we can use that money.

            After completing the tax forms, I headed out to get the grandees from school, and I did get them home safe and sound. 

            My favorite wife and I sat outside yesterday afternoon for about 1.5 hours. The weather was very warm and the neighborhood was quiet except for when they fired off the rocket motors, then it was noise.

            Plans for today: I need to get the generators out and run them for a while, the big one needs to have the oil changed so I need to see if I have oil in the shed or will I need to purchase oil. The small one is a two-cycle motor, so you mix the oil with the gas. This will be a lot of work and I hope my ole body will be able to handle the work load.

            We also need to go to the store and get a couple things, now you can see, ole people never get a good long rest break. Where can I get good solar glasses before April eclipse? 

            That is all for now, have a good day, let others be nice to you, and try to stay safe.

Ole worker.

Senior ole person who has too much to do and don’t want to do it, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: