Translate

Saturday, February 3, 2024

February 3, 2024

            Well, we have made it again to, “Sat all day”, for that one person, that is my odd way of saying Saturday, and what I will likely do today.

            It has come to my attention that I repeat information very often, that is me, these postings are to me considered as a journal, it is things I do or think about.

            I picked the grand kids up at their home yesterday morning and took them along with Gabi’s boyfriend to school. We were in my truck so I asked the question, “Why do they call my truck a pickup truck?” The dump truck is used to dump stuff, the trailer truck pulls trailers, so is my truck called a pickup truck because I pick up you kids and take you to or bring you home from school? There was a lively discussion following the question. So why do you think it is called a pickup?

            We received almost 1 inch of rain in last night’s storms and there is water standing in the back 40. I do not see any major limbs on the ground in either the front or back yards.

            Our next-door neighbor still has Santa and a Snowman standing on her front porch.

            We plan to go into town with Dave Gabi and Alex today to look at barbell sets. Alex has the weight bench and needs the barbells so he can work out. It is possible that I might get a sandwich for lunch while we are in town. (Town = Waco)

            Well, I don’t have anything interesting to discuss this morning, so I will say so long, have a good day, and as always be safe in all you do.

Weight lifting, that’s like work.

Senior ole person who needs to lift his weight out of this chair, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: