Translate

Saturday, February 10, 2024

February 10, 2024

            It is a wet morning as we are receiving some light rain. I do not have anything to post this morning and I sent yesterday’s post in the afternoon, which had the events of the day.

            Our plan for the day is to have lunch with the family, which will be a late birthday celebration for Patrick. I have no idea where we will go for lunch, I guess we will allow Patrick to pick a place.

            Upcoming football event: the coming Super Bowl is all that we see on TV, so allow me to say, the advertisements leading up to this so-called game are as boring and repetitive as the so-called news. They keep saying the same thing and counting down the days.

            Let us consider the name, “Super Bowl”, who came up with this name? Super could mean fantastic or maybe great, and Bowl could mean container or vessel. So, you may be watching a fantastic container or a great vessel this Sunday. Just wait until you tell your friends, if you have any, that you watched the fantastic container Sunday and the score was 17 to 7. Yes, I have just foretold the score.

            Another point I feel obligated to make, this Great Vessel game (aka super bowl) is not a game! It is in fact a job for a few so-called athletes, who get paid way too much money, and real people like you, pay to see them work. No one ever paid to see me work!

            Now for me, I will attempt to see a little of the so-called game, but in fact I will be more interested in the commercials. Now they do not encourage me to purchase anything, but they are usually well presented, and different than the constantly repeated daily commercials.

            Wow, I hope I haven’t caused anyone to be less interested in tomorrow’s TV program. I assume none of you have the funding to actually go to the game so you will watch it on the TV. If you have friends over or if you go to a friend’s house for this event, I hope the food is good, and if it is, you will then have something to enjoy.

            Can you tell I am not a big football fan? Well, I guess I will stop for now, we hope you see the game, and we hope you enjoy the food, and as always be safe.

Foot ball job.

Senior ole person who is ready for, “The Game”, not! Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: