Translate

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

December 6, 2023

            Well, this should be a short post, I did nothing yesterday and have the same plan for today. I did go out to the ole hot house and open the door, the temp was indicating 109 inside the hot house as the sun was shining on it. Later in the evening I remember that the door was open so I drug my ole body out to the hot house and closed the door. The new radio thermometers which I have in the hot house, back patio and garage, indicated that they did not get below 39 last night and this morning.

            I did get the kids from school and took them home safely. I asked them what they wanted for Christmas. Christmas is almost here and we haven’t even purchased any presents, as far as I know. I do know I haven’t bought anything for anyone. Maybe, a Christmas card and a new dollar bill would be a good present.

            I did bother a neighbor who was attempting to rake up acorns from his yard. I did show him my acorn picker uppers but he wasn’t interested. Another neighbor was trimming his trees out in the front of his house, I need to trim some of mine, I also need to get my electric pole saw back from Daves house. Heck that would be work and this ole person doesn’t need any more work.

            I did attempt to do my Bible study homework yesterday, I am not good at studying anything, although I am close to being back at Revelations, and I do like to study and try to understand that.

            A good friend did stop by yesterday afternoon an took the acorns that we had picked up. In truth, Daryl picked up most of the acorns. There are many more acorns in the yard, but I am not excited about trying to pick them up.

            I need to take a break from this keyboard so I will stop for now. We hope your day is so good that you don’t remember having a better day. Please be safe and nice to us ole people.

Revelations interesting.

Senior ole person who should work hard today, but may not, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: