Translate

Monday, December 18, 2023

December 18, 2023

            Seven days, “7 days”, and it’s here. We here at the Ford’s homestead may have decided to totally believe in Santa Clause this year. You do not need to ask why; it is because there are no Christmas presents under the tree. Now we do have a fireplace but with all the decorations that are on and around it, I doubt that Santa could enter the house that way, so I will probably leave the back door unlocked on Christmas eve.

            Wait a minute, what if Santa opens the door and Tres does not know who he is? I guess we will need to secure Tres in the bedroom (shut the bedroom door) so he can’t attack Santa. Imagine Santa delivering toys to other houses and his red outfit all torn and ripped, there would be a lot of unhappy kids, and I doubt that he would leave any toys here after Tres greeted Santa as a burglar. Could we leave a note outside for Santa saying, “Please leave our toys on the back porch”.            Why do all these problems happen to the Ford Homestead?

            Swap topics: I was asked by a good friend and reader of this blog if I would post a photo of the Christmas decorations, photo to follow.


            It is not the best photo that I have ever taken, but it is ok for this posting.

            Another topic: we went to Gabi’s birthday party yesterday; she was 17 a few days ago but we celebrated yesterday. Ther were gifts and cake, and we all enjoyed the time together. There were some party hats and some of the hats were worn different than expected. Photo to follow.


                                                An angel attempts to look like a …?

            Different topic: I did removes some of the leaves from the Ford’s ole front yard yesterday. I think I have a photo to provide enlightenment as to the work I performed.


            The senior person that is seen in the photo is the Ford’s present yard man, and he has been working for zero pay. I can say he does a good job, and we would recommend him to any of our friends.

            Well, I need to get the day started so I will say have a good day, try to get my your presents wrapped and delivered, while being safe.

Ole yard man am good!

Senior ole person who needs to make a list of things to do, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: