Translate

Thursday, December 21, 2023

December 21, 2023

            Can you believe we are that close to the day. Wow, what day is it that we are close to? I heard them saying on the TV this morning that it is almost here, what is almost here? Us ole people can’t remember all the stuff that real people remember. Maybe I can Google it and learn what we are close to. Well, let’s get away from that topic and talk about something that is more interesting, me, and what I have done, or will do.

            I did vacuum more leaves yesterday from one of the Jasmin beds, I also tried to use the shop vac to pick up the acorns after some of the leaves were removed. The shop vac did pick up acorns, but it wasn’t as good as I remember it being in years past. It would get clogged up too easy, so I will not attempt to use it for that anymore. I have not decided how to proceed with the removal of the leaves from the Jasmin beds, I may attempt to blow them out of the beds on to the grass and then use the mower to pick them up.

            Now I did get the lawn mower out and vacuum the yard, I know that was not my plan, but I decided to do it anyway. I think there will be one more vacuuming of the front yard, as most of the leaves are off the oak trees. My favorite wife goes in for her MRI this morning and after that she goes to lunch with some of her friends. Since I need to get my favorite granddaughter from school about the same time my favorite wife and her friends are having lunch, I will not be allowed to attend. Yep, I will have another spam-wich (sandwich made of spam) while they have real food and fun conversations.

            I will need to get the Alex from school today also, and since he isn’t in High school with his sister, I am not sure what time they will get out of school. This is there last day for a couple weeks, there seems to be some type of holiday coming.

            I just looked at the security cameras and it is sprinkling rain. Wow, they said it would rain and they got it right this time.

            I do have news! There are now a couple packages under the Christmas tree. Now did Santa put them there, does that mean he will not come back on Christmas eve? Will we not get any more presents? I wonder what is in the packages? Maybe there is nothing in them and they are just put there to make it look like we will have presents under the tree this year.

            Well, I need to get going, we hope the presents under your tree are real, we hope you have a good day and enjoy the rain, we hope that everyone will stay safe today.

Leaf-ologists Don!

Senior ole person who hopes for a cup of coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: