Translate

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

December 12, 2023

            It is another cool morning here in Hewitt, but it isn’t freezing. I have the TV on but all they have is the same things they have been presenting for weeks, I am tired of TV news.

            I did not do much yesterday, my favorite wife and I had to move our bed to reconnect an electrical plug in to the wall outlet, my clock had stopped working. It seems as if our cat has been hiding under our bed, and may have been laying on the wire, causing it to come loose. Moving a bed don’t sound to difficult, until you consider all that has to be moved before you can move the bed. What is under the bed? Is there a roll top desk at the foot of the bed? Were there other items that needed to be moved to make room for an ole senior person to work? Those are all good questions, and it took more than an hour to do all that.

            Let’s change the topic: Bible study was about 45 minutes longer last night; we had Pizza before the discussions began. Good food, good fellowship, good discussions, good night. We are now on a break and our next meeting is January 8th, 2024. Wow, no homework until next year.

            Another topic: I believe I have noted in the past that there may be ghosts in our neighborhood. Well, I am again commenting on that topic. Yesterday, as I was sitting here at my ole desk, I happened to look at the security camera screens, and I saw something unusual. Now I have two photos taken of the same monitor, the second was taken a little closer to the monitor.


 
            In the above photo of the monitor, we can see what appears to be a black short being standing there. Yes, I was surprised when I saw this. I then decided to get another photo a little closer to the monitor, photo below.


            Naturally I got out of my chair and went outside to see this thing. There was nothing there and I did not see the black being or shadow of the black being. The camera saw it but in real life it was not there.

            My favorite wife did go to rehab yesterday, she is a little sore today, but she will do the daily exercises. My first wife has been making candy and will be making cookies along with other items this week for Christmas.

            We are supposed to get a couple packages today, Christmas presents that we have ordered, but they are not for us.

            I guess that is it for now, I need to do something, anything, other than sit here at this keyboard. We hope your day is bright and shiny, and that we all stay safe. 

Strange beings?

Senior ole person who might get a cup of homemade coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: