Translate

Saturday, December 2, 2023

December 2, 2023

            Saturday is here and I need to get the lawn mowed, actually there are some leaves on the lawn and I would like to remove them, and the grass could use a little trimming. Not sure if I will get out and work my ole body or not.

            My favorite wife will probably decorate the last tree that she has positioned in the Ford homestead, today. We still have a couple small items that she would like to get displayed out front, I would then be allowed to get some electrical power to the items.

            I did talk with a person name Deb in the HR department yesterday, at the company where I use to work. I also sent her an email with an attachment and asked that she let me know that she had received the attachment and that it was ok.

            Different subject: “body language”, is sometimes fun and it is always telling. I have the TV on and there are 3 people sitting on a couch, two men and a woman. The female subject is sitting in the middle. With the sound turned off and not knowing what they are talking about it is interesting to watch their faces and body language. You can tell if they are listening to the other person or not, you can tell if they have something to add to the conversation, or if they are even listening to what is being said. One problem with body language is, if the person you are watching knows body language, they can use it to fool you. 

            Everyone knows some body language, and police detectives use it often. A mom can ask her child, “did you get a cookie out of the cookie jar,” and mom can tell by the child’s body language, whether they are telling the truth or not.

            We did sit outside for a while yesterday afternoon, the weather was nice but we did not have any friends sit with us.

            I think I will quit for now and possibly go to the potty. We hope you have a good day, please be safe, and try to be nice to some ole people.

Body tells all.

Senior ole person whose body is tired but still handsome, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: