Translate

Saturday, September 16, 2023

September 16, 2023

            I guess we made it to Saturday again, wow how many Saturdays can one ole person have? In the posting I will include several photos with a couple short comments. In the first photo I am showing you that it was raining.


 
As I sat on the front porch enjoying the rain, I noticed an odd dryness on a wet tree. There is an area down the center of the tree that appears to be dry.

                                         
            I did not need to get the kids from school yesterday, so my only venture out of the house was to get Dave home from work. My favorite wife and I did sit outside yesterday afternoon and the weather was excellent.

In the photo below, one may be able to see that it was foggy when the Tres and I started our morning walk today. Moisture from the rain may cause fog.


            Since you did not ask, I am not going to tell you how much rain we have received over the last couple days, we hope there will be more today.


            I have an interesting photo of, “The Star Dog”. As you may be able to see, there is a star on the foot of Tres, aka “The Star Dog”.


            Well, I guess that is all the photos I have, our only plan for today is to purchase some popcorn from the boy scouts again. While we are out, we might find a place to purchase a sandwich for lunch. Depending on the possibility of rain, I could address the grass in the front yard, that means I could decide to mow.

We hope you have a good day, stay safe, and as always be nice to the ole people.

If a Photo = 1000 words.

Then this senior person just gave you more than 5000 words, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: