Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2023

September 10 2023

            We have made it to Sunday again and all seems to be well here at the Homestead. I have watered the flowers and berry beds and have done nothing else.

            I want to say thanks to everyone who commented on the photos of the sunrise in yesterday’s post. I thought they were very interesting and unusual.

            My favorite wife and I have decided to go to the cracker store for breakfast this morning. I have no plans for the rest of the day, my wife will probably continue to place fall decorations inside and outside the house.

 

            Thats it for today, stay safe and be nice to everyone, especially ole people.

Positive comments appreciated!

Senior ole person who needs to get ready for breakfast, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: