Translate

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

September 6, 2023

            Since no one asked I will not tell you that I have done very little this morning. We did go for a walk, it was dark when we started at 6:30, it wasn’t dark when we got home at 7:00. It was hot and humid, and there was no breeze today. I am getting very tired of complaining about the heat and humidity, every time I turn around, I am complaining. I can hardly wait until winter gets here and I can complain about the cold, at least I will be complaining about something other than the heat!

            I have watered the plants this morning, and I need to get my present wife’s vehicle inspected. I guess I could get the oil changed and inspected at the same time.

            We do have a football game to go to this afternoon, Alex will be playing a home game at 5:00, and it will be 103. There I go again complaining about the heat. I don’t need to pick up the kids from school today, Gabi will walk from her school to the football field, I will need to get Dave, hopefully he will get off work on time today.

            We were supposed to have a repairman here at the homestead today to work on the range. They were supposed to send the parts for the repair here to the house. They have not arrived at the house yet, and the tracking shows that there was some type error and the items have now started on their way. I guess you can’t win them all.

            I have scheduled to take my vehicle to the shop tomorrow morning for an oil change, air filters, and a checkup. I had a choice of 7:00 or 8:00am, I chose 7:00, that is kind of early even for an early riser like me. They never get in a hurry when they do any work on my vehicle, so starting early may be a good idea.

            I have a photo of a flower and I think you may even like this one. The flower bloom looks white, but it has a little pink on it even though you may not see it in the photo.

            No, it has not rained, I was watering the plants when I saw this bloom and took the photo.

            Well, I guess I will quit for now, have a good day, and be nice to ole people. We also want you to stay safe today.

Flower connoisseur!

Senior ole person who should do something, but what, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: