Translate

Saturday, September 2, 2023

September 2, 2023

            I will start off with a good morning to my favorite person, but to the rest of you, morning. As I sit here attempting to enlighten the reading public, and also you, Bat Man is on TV. Now I don’t like the ole or new Bat Man shows, but I do like the old convertible he drives in the old black and white TV shows.

            Let’s see how the morning walk went, with the Tres and me. We started early but we did not need a flashlight today, the temp was reported to be 70, but it felt cooler, yep it was a nice morning. For the last couple days, we have been hearing the sounds of gun fire as we walk. This sound is off in the distance, and it is either the dove hunters reducing the dove population, or there is some type of war occurring just outside the city limits.

            Now back in the olden days I use to participate in the reduction of the dove population, but now I personally do not like the idea of killing the birds. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have a problem with others being, “killers of the birds”, I just don’t see a need for me to participate.

            Did anything interesting occur while the Tres took me for a walk this morning? Well, he seemed to shorten the walk by one block. We got to a corner, and he simply took me across the street and started back to the homestead. As we started home, I saw something in the sky that I doubt many of you have ever seen.

I have always wanted to see a UFO fly over, and I have always hoped I would get a photo of a UFO, if I ever saw one. Seeing a UFO in the daytime would be a lot better than at night. Well anyway, as we walked, I looked up into the blue sky and there were no clouds anywhere and that is when I saw it, big and bright! I have a photo and I will put it in the posting if I can get it from my somewhat smart phone. This is not the photo I took.

As I am trying to get the photo to post, I will enlighten you as to the fact that I was being lazy yesterday when I decided to finish cleaning the ole office. Now as some of you might know I started up high dusting and cleaning, then I worked on the middle areas like the desktop and the cabinet next to the desk. Completing those areas first, would allow any dust or debris that got away from me to go down to the floor, and the floor is what I cleaned yesterday. 

First, I vacuumed the entire area then I damp mopped the entire floor. It was nice to have the room clean.

We did wash the dog yesterday, that is the second time this week. Tres has a problem itching and the shampoo has some anti itch stuff in it. We hope it will help him. Well after the wash job we make an attempt to dry him off with a towel, and that get some of the moister off. He went into the office where I had just cleaned, and he lay on the floor. When he got up, the floor was more wet then when I had mopped it.

            Ok I got the photo onto the computer, and I will post it below. I found it interesting that someone would be in a hot air balloon floating around over populated areas. The balloon went up and down a few times, I could even see the flame from the gas fire when he was attempting to make it go up. Now it was not a UFO, which I would still like to see and get a photo of, but I still believe many of you have never seen a hot air Balloon fly over.


            Well, I guess that will be all for today, have a good day, look up occasionally, and if you can, please stay safe.

No UFO yes Balloon!

Senior ole person who needs to rest before he works, Don the Ford

 

 

No comments: