Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2023

September 28, 2023

            I sit here in front of this screen with a cup of homemade coffee, wondering if there is anything of interest I can write about, and the answer is “nope”. You do not want to know that Tres and I walked with two female subjects (aka neighbors) this morning. Well, we walked up the street together for two blocks where they turned right, but Tres and I turned and started for home. Part of the conversation was about the neighbor who has been diagnosed with stage four cancer.

I don’t want to talk about the two bike riders I observed yesterday from my front porch. I saw two people a male who looked like big brother on his bike, and little sister on her bike. The little sister was calling out, “left or right”, which she said several times, but her brother wasn’t listening. Her brother had his cell phone in one hand and had it in front of his face, evidently talking or maybe face timing with someone. He never responded to the little girl, but they did turn left and continue riding.

            I don’t want to tell you about going to get Gabi yesterday: why would you be interested in knowing that I left the house about 3:00 as I wanted to go by the teller machine and get the weekly stipend before heading to the high school parking lot. You don’t need to know that I got the usual parking spot, and I was there 45 minutes. the kids were coming out of school, and it was about 5 minutes later than usual when I decided to call Gabi and see what was holding her up.

            Gabi was surprised at my call saying she wasn’t at school; she had gone to the doctor and I did not need to pick her up. About 4:25 I arrived back at home having spent about 1.5 hours in the Ford’s ole Chevy.

            I know you do not want to know that I did sit outside all alone yesterday, and I wish I would have been able to get a photo of a jet plane and a hawk flying over. I heard the jet and looked up and it was flying over at the same time there was a hawk or buzzard really high in the sky, it looked almost like they were flying together. They appeared to be about the same size.

            I did get a photo yesterday, and you might be interested in this photo. This photo is of a pair of legs, and they are cute. I was sitting outside yesterday afternoon and not having anyone to discuss world problems with, I decided to get a photo of those legs.


            If we were like real people and had extra money to spend, I could get a new clean pair of walking shoes.

            Well since the only thing that is interesting to you is the pair of legs, I will say, “see you later, hope you have a good day, and be safe.”

Nice legs!

Senior ole person who needs to get started doing something, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

 

No comments: