Translate

Friday, September 29, 2023

September 29, 2023

            Wow, we are at Friday again. Well, there isn’t much going on here at the Ford’s house.

            As I was helping my favorite wife install a few new solar powered lights in the front yard yesterday, we both noticed that the yard needs to be mowed. The recent rain has made some of the grass in the back 40 grow, so it also needs to be mowed. I had thought I might get the Alex to come over Saturday and do the mowing, but I learned that the boy scouts would be selling popcorn again, and after that he has plans with some friends. Looks like I might be doing the mowing myself.

Speaking of Alex, we did go to Alex’ school last night as the group that he plays in was demonstrating their musical abilities. There were also two other groups who played, it was a good evening of music.

My favorite wife and I did go out for supper yesterday afternoon at the Cracker store, the service and food were good.

I just thought of a photo that I had taken while I was waiting on Gabi to get out of school yesterday. The photo is of a cloud and the flag at the school. If you notice the flag was not being blown by the wind, which means that I was not getting a breeze in the Ford’s ole Chevy as I sit there waiting in the 97-degree heat.


 
            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope all goes well for you today and please stay safe.

Ole person who needs to mow.

Senior ole person who needs to get up and do something, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: