Translate

Thursday, September 21, 2023

September 21, 2023

            Let us see what has happened at the Ford Homestead. Tres and I got ready for the walk this morning and as we started out, he gave me the look, you know, like something was wrong. I did not see anything, so we started walking to the street and he kept looking at me. We started down the street and then I also felt as if there was something wrong. We stopped and I looked his lead over, and I found the problem. Somehow the lead was around his neck, but only one leg was inside the lead. We quickly corrected the error, and the rest of the walk was normal.

            Yesterday’s workload: I have a short stool that I can sit on and move around when I am working on something down low. Now I was on this the other day and the seat broke. Do you think the Don is too heavy for the stool? Anyway, I took the broken seat off and replaced it with a bigger board, which I hope will not break. I just got up and went out to the garage to get a photo of the stool, and I left the cell phone in the office. I am not going to make two attempts, I am tired.

            Let’s talk about tired: For some reason I feel extra tired today, yes more tired than usual. Now I have a suspicion that it has to do with the shot I received yesterday for the shingles. The spot where they gave the shot is a little bit sore, but I am tired. I was tired when I went for the walk, and all the time I was watering the flowers. They told me that the second shot will likely make you feel sick for a day or so. For the second shot one must wait 2 months. The one doctor said If I wait 4 months for the second shot there should be fewer ill feelings.

            Topic swap: today is Thursday and we usually go out for supper on Thursday, I feel that I will not be too tired for supper.

            Photos for you: I have a couple photos taken this morning during our walk. The first is of the blue rag that has been laying on the street for a month or so.


             
The second photo is of the early morning sky, I like it because it has blue sky, gray low clouds, and some clouds lit up by the morning sun rise.


            Well, I guess that is it for this tired ole person, we hope your day is enjoyable and safe, and as always be nice to the old people.

Old photographer!

Senior ole person who is going to rest for a while, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: