Translate

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

September 26, 2023

            Good morning to you, my favorite reader of this blog. We hope you had a good night and we hope your day is productive as well as fun and safe. I guess our day will be a normal day with the exception of the football game this evening. The game will be an out-of-town game which can make it a little more stressful. As for as we know now, we, that is my favorite wife and I, will get in the Ford’s ole Chevy and go to the high school about 3:15, to get a parking space so we can wait on Gabi this afternoon. We assume we will get Gabi and Brice at the normal time, 4:05pm. We will then take Brice to his house and after dropping him off, we head out of town to the game. 

            It will take about 30 minutes to get to the game depending on traffic, and the game starts at 5:00. We hope the game is good (we would like to win) and all the players enjoy learning more about the game.

            Different topic: the next-door neighbor has a small tree limb laying in her yard and it has been there for a while. I have noticed a limb in that same tree that is dead and appeared to be cracking. I have been looking at it almost every morning when the Tres and I walk. I have now seen another limb that has broken off the tree and is hanging on part of the other limb that appears to be breaking. Yesterday, I showed the neighbor the broken limb which is hanging over part of her driveway. 

            By the way, while she and I were looking at the tree, we saw another limb broken and hanging. Am I a good neighbor or a nosy neighbor?

            Heck, I have a tree in the back yard that has some dead limbs that need to be trimmed. I need to find a good tree trimming group, that don’t charge too much. I know, there aint no such thing!

            Bible study group: we had a good meeting last night, everyone seemed to participate. Our group is supposed to have a fellowship meeting with Pizza next week, before the real meeting begins.

That is it for now we hope your day is pleasant and safe.

Good or Nosy?

Senior ole person who as usual, needs a cup of coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: