Translate

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

September 19, 2023

            We had an early morning walk and it was nice. Yes, it was a little warmer this morning but there was a nice breeze which made the walk nice. At one point the Tres turned and we walked across the street, then we were on the way home. I often just follow him.

            Today is sprinkler day but I forgot that I had turned them off due to the rain. I turned them on before we headed out for our walk and they were getting close to being finished when we got back. I still need to water the flowers in pots, some of them get water from the sprinklers some do not. I just thought, the black berries need to be water today, more work for this ole yard man.

            We plan to go get our flu shots this morning and we may be able to stop at the George restaurant for breakfast. We have not had breakfast there so this will be a first.

            The bible study was interesting last night. I find it interesting that most of us describe the same bible information in a slightly different manner. By that I mean, some have a very simple description while others provide a more detailed description.

            We have a football game this afternoon, it is a home game at 5:00.

            I also need to mow the back 40 but not sure I will get it done today.

            This is a very short post; I need to get started or I will not get done. We hope you have a safe day filled with goodness.

water person?

Senior ole person who is looking forward to the breakfast not the shot, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: