Translate

Friday, April 28, 2023

April 28, 2023

            Good morning to my favorite reader, and to you also.

            Have you ever thought, “who is the Don’s favorite reader”? Well, I know who it is and I would be happy to enlighten you, if, I thought you wanted to know.

            This posting will be short, it did not rain yesterday, I did get the Alex home from school safely, my favorite wife and I did go to the Cracker store for supper, I did go and buy a bicycle tire pump, my first wife and I did sit outside after supper, neighbors came over and sat out with us, it was a good day.

            Today my plan includes the possibility of going in to Waco, looking on line for a rubber case for the ole smart phone, if they still make them.

            They are predicting storms this afternoon about the time I pick up the kids from school, lets hope it holds off until all the kids get home safely. They are talking about rain and hail with a possibility of tornadoes, we hope they are wrong on all accounts. 

            Allow me to add some color to this posting with a photo.


            For that one person, and we all know who you are, that is not the chair that my wife makes me sit on when I am a bad boy, ok, not a bad boy but a bad grandpa.

            Well, I will stop for now, may your day be storm free, and always be safe.

My favorite reader?            Me! 

Senior ole person who hopes to take it easy today, Don the Ford 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: