Translate

Saturday, April 22, 2023

April 22, 2023

            Well, we got through yesterday ok, friends came over yesterday afternoon to sit and talk a while, they even brought a Pizza to snack on, NICE! As usual, we had lively conversations about all things.

            Prior to their arrival, I had reviewed videos from our cameras, as a neighbor had asked if I could find something that occurred recently. I reviewed some videos of the street but did not turn up anything. I did see a lot of squirrels, birds and a black cat several times. We have a very quiet neighborhood.

            With all the rain we had, the flowers, grass and weeds seem to be doing good, I have a couple photos to follow.


 

           The photos aren’t that good, but the rain has caused things to start up.

            We learned that Patrick and Karla will be up later today, it is always good to have family around.

            At this point in time, I do not have any real plans for the day, but I will try to be nice to at least one person today. we hope your day is filled with good things and please stay safe.

Nice guy the Don

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: