Translate

Sunday, April 23, 2023

April 23, 2023

            Ok, it rained again last night and it is raining right now (7:00am). I did go outside and check the rain gage this morning; it has 2 inches of water in it. You should understand that I had not emptied the water from the free rain gage, from the previous 1.75 inches of rain. Now I will do the math, as I understand that you are mathematically challenged. So, we have 2 inches, we had 1.75 inch, that means we have received ¼ inch of rain over night. It is raining right now, nice. We need a bunch of rain to fall in areas where it can drain into lake Waco. Lake Waco is very low.

            Keith, Karla’s brother, came by yesterday to drop off a flower that Pat and Karla were supposed to take to someone near Austin. He also gave my first wife some fertilizer and instructions as to how and when to use it on a couple of her flowers.

            Swap topics: The rain has caused a bird to find a dry place to wait until the rain stops, he /she is next to a security camera. Yep, I can see him / her. 

            Another subject; Patrick and Karla were here yesterday; Karla’s mother is in the hospital so they came up to see and help her. We did get a chance to go out for an early supper along with Claire, Gabi, and Alex. Food was good, and service was also good. My favorite wife asked Gabi why she didn’t bring her boyfriend. Gabi said she did not think about it. Wow, I saved a few dollars.

            After supper, everyone headed for their homes, and my present wife decided to sit outside for a while. We both noted that it was very quiet in the neighborhood. Heck, there wasn’t even a breeze, it was super quiet, we enjoyed the time together.

            Our cat Molly jumped up here on the desk so I had to stop entering data. There isn’t enough room on the desk for a cat and a key board. She wanted to be petted and then she just got comfortable and kept me from my work. She only took about 10 minutes and then she jumped down.

            I guess that is it for now, we hope you have the right amount of rain for your area, and we want you to stay safe.

Take it easy day!

Rain, rain, don’t go away, please stay here all day, big ole Donnie don’t need to play. 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: