Translate

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

April 19, 2023

            Well, the allergies are still with me, not too bad, but not gone.

            My favorite wife and I did transplant two flowers yesterday, she did one, and I helped with the other. We did reposition four plants during the process. I did not mow the front yard yesterday due to the fact that the sprinkler system ran early that morning and the grass still had some drops of water at 1:00pm. Later in the day I was sneezing, so not mowing. I might mow today, we are supposed to have rain and storms tomorrow, so today might be my best bet. Yes, I will have a mask on to reduce the amount of pollen I would receive.

            Speaking of pollen, my grandson Alex noticed that the Ford’s ole Chevy has both pollen and bird droppings on it, I guess he was saying, it needs to be washed.

            I was allowed to water the flowers that are in pots and other recently planted flowers yesterday. During the process I got a photo of a big rose, “everything is bigger in Texas”. 


            That rose is in a flower bed in the back 40.

Then I have another photo, which I believe was taken while sitting outside in the afternoon with my present spouse, this rose has many white blooms on it.


 
            The white rose is located behind the swing that we sit on, so we only get to enjoy them when we are out of the swing. I guess I could change the swing and have it face the rose bush, but then we could not see the street, and if friends came over to sit with us, we could not see them either.

            Well, I am not going to create a story about cement animals today, but I will say, each bird house on the Ford Homestead property, which we can get close to, has the sounds of babies in them. We see the parent birds working hard to provide for the new born.

            We hope all is well with you and your family today, be nice to ole people and stay safe.

Rain good, storm not

Senior ole person who will hopefully get a cup of homemade coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: