Translate

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

April 5, 2023

            Well, the day is finally here! This day is the day we have been waiting on for a while, and now it is here. Wow, I get to go to the doctor about noon today and have them check out my stitches. Finally, it has been a week since they cut on me and now, I will know how my ole hand is doing!

            Topic swap; it seems as if there was something else that was on the schedule today, I know what it was, Gabi is doing ok and will be back in school today! I don’t need to pick her and her boyfriend up from school today, she will be staying late, something to do with her boyfriend, his name is Brice, and weight lifting. That means I will only be picking up Alex from school today, and maybe Dave from work if the OT isn’t too much.

            A different topic; it is raining this morning, there are some storms in the area but at this time they are not severe. We definitely need the rain, even though I did provide some water for the berry beds and some of the new flowers in the back 40 yesterday.

            Another thought; April the 5th seems to have another meaning, if I could just think of it. I think it has something to do with the possibility of going out for supper this evening with my present wife. Darn it, that will mean I will need to clean up, and where will we find the money to pay for the meal? I still feel as if there is something else, I was supposed to do today. I guess it could be something to do with our wedding anniversary, today marks 54 years ago that my favorite girlfriend became my bride. It is hard to believe that she was, and is still able, to put up with me! I do believe we were meant to be together.    She is the love of my life! 

 

            Well, we hope you have a good day and stay safe. Be nice to all ole people especially those who have anniversaries today!

She puts up with me!

Senior ole retired person who has an anniversary today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: