Translate

Sunday, April 30, 2023

April 30, 2023

            This is the last!

Yes, it is Sunday, and the sun is shining this morning. Yesterday was a nice day, if you like a very windy day. My favorite wife and I went over to the other Ford’s Homestead here in Hewitt, and got Alex to join us for a quick lunch. We went to a sandwich shop where Alex said he had not eaten. We all had a sandwich, fries and a drink and Alex said he like their food.

We then returned to the first Ford Homestead, where we allowed Alex to do some trimming of the weeds and mowing of the yards. Alex is getting much better at the yard work, and it reduces my amount of labor. When Alex had finished the yard work, another neighbor, seeing how nice our yard looked, decided to mow his yard. The neighbor’s yard looks better, but not as good as Alex’s work! 

After Alex completed his work and headed for home, I was allowed to take a nap.

Nap completed, I decided to read from the bible, which I do every day. I had worked on the bible study homework earlier in the day. Monday is the last official meeting of our bible study group, as the spring break is upon us, and they are having Pizza prior to the meeting. Maybe they have the food on the last meeting in order to entice us to come back after spring break.

Well, let’s see what else happened yesterday. My favorite wife and I along with a friend sat out side for a while enjoying the nice weather. We also had another friend drop by and she participated in our discussions. Note; there was not a cloud in the blue sky!


 
            Tres did pose for a photo. In truth, he was watching a friend eat.


           
I did not get to watch any of the three stooges yesterday, I sat outside too long.

Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope your day is good, and that you are a blessing to all, and please stay safe.

This is the last day in April!

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: