Translate

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

April 18, 2023

            Well, I hope it is a good morning for you, I still have allergies to some extent. Itchy eyes and some sneezing with nose blowing. Wow, I just runed someone’s breakfast, sorry!

            Allow me to comment on yesterday’s posting, before that one person asks. The ghost bag comments were true, the cement rabbit did not hop out of the flower bed, cement rabbits can’t move, that was a fictional story. I felt I should explain about the cement rabbit before someone from the TV new shows up, wanting to question me about the rabbit.

            What did the Don do yesterday: in truth, almost nothing. It was more or less a day of rest for me. I got Alex from school, I have no idea what time Dave got off work, he never called me to come and get him. Heck, I didn’t go to the bible study class last night, I can watch the video of the lecture part of the meeting on the computer this morning.

            I did drop by my previous employer yesterday to wish one of the ladies in the office good luck on her new job. She had been with the company for many years and is now changing jobs.   

            If the allergies will allow me, I might mow the front yard later this afternoon.

            I did put a hanger on a flower basket for my favorite wife yesterday, I think I will be allowed to go to the store and get some more potting soil this morning, she has a couple more flowers to transplant.

            We have a small chance of some rain today, we need it. We could use a few of those ole slow all day Missouri rains. You know the kind, it rains off and, on all day long, getting to a point that kids complain because they can’t go outside and play. Wait a minute, kids don’t go outside and play anymore, heck do kids even know what rain is?

            Well, I guess that is all for today, we hope your day is filled with fun things to do, and as always, please be safe.

Rest-aholic

Senior ole person who needs to get away from this ole computer, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: