Translate

Monday, October 3, 2022

October 3, 2022

            It is too early to go for a walk, it is still dark, so I am here at the keyboard. I should also note, it is 49 degrees outside, and I will have a long-sleeved shirt on for this morning walk.

            I think I have a couple photos which only I will enjoy.


            In the above photo, it is so dry here that the weeds are not coming back in the ditch behind the Homestead. I knocked them down at the right time, and for now, they are not returning. In the following photo, I am just a shadow of myself, do you think I will wither away into nothing?


 
            I have an olden day photo of a photo, that I will present. In the photo you may see our red Volkswagen bug, and a white dog. I have no idea what the dog's name was, the photo was taken at my mother’s house 04/06/69. If the date on the photo is correct, that is the day after my favorite wife, and I were married. The bike is metal-flake purple, and it had long handlebars.

            Well, it should be light soon so I will stop for now. Hope you have a good day.

Be nice to everyone!

Senior ole person who was nice one time, and it felt good, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: