Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2022

October 23, 2022

            Good morning if you are up early, good afternoon for those of you who sleep in.

            Let’s see what the Ford’s did yesterday, I did water the black berry beds, we did wash the Tres, and I think he liked it, we went to Moody to a yard sell, they called it a garage sale but there was no garage involved. The ladies who were having this sell are friends, so we were not shopping, we were visiting.

            I was able to motivate the Ford’s ole Chevy back home safely, and I then took a well-deserved 15-minute nap.

            Popping out of the ole recliner I prepared to go outside and enjoy the afternoon weather. Now the temp was 82 degrees and the wind was blowing like crazy, but it was very comfortable outside. My favorite wife and I were enjoying the time together when neighbors came over. The conversations increased and we all had a good time conversing. We are blessed with several good neighbors; it is a nice neighborhood.

            I have a couple photos and one of them I find interesting, or maybe I should say, I found the events prior to the photo being taken, were interesting! I will attempt to enlighten.

            The first photo is of a honey bee getting a drink at one of the bird baths.


            The second photo is of a black cat in a tree, in a neighbor’s yard. It happened that I was outside watering the berry beds when I observed a black cat being chased across the neighbor’s yard by and orange colored cat. The chase went across the yard and past the house, then some how they came back into the yard and the black cat jumped on the trees and when up the tree as fast as it was running across the yard.

            Now I have seen cats climb trees but never that fast, and although I could not see the orange cat, I assumed it was also on the tree. The black cat stopped in one place and then moved on to a smaller branch kind of like a squirrel would do. Photo to follow.


            I stopped watching after a while, but later we did see the cat come down from the tree, where it ran to the ditch behind our houses.

            Well, this was the Ford’s Saturday, we hope your Sunday is blessed and safe!

Up a tree without a ladder!

Senior retired person who is a cat photographer, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: