Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2022

October 30, 2022

            Today is Sunday, and I believe we are supposed to have some sun today, with temps in the lower 70s. I hope to move some of the flower pots to the so-called hot house today. My spouse of more than 53 years has suggested that a couple of the potted plants should be moved to the little hot house, so if I move a couple, I might as well move them all.

            I think I can move most of the potted plants, but there is one that I may need help with. We will see what I can do before I look for help.

            Reviewing yesterday, it seems as if I did very little. A friend came by and picked up the 5-gallon bucket of acorns, which he was happy to get. He noted that they had put acorns out to attract the deer, and they had also put cameras to see the deer. What they saw was not what they wanted to see, there were wild hogs that ate the acorns. They will use these acorns in a different location, hoping to get the deer instead of the hogs.

            I did do my studying for the bible study group and afterword’s I did drive to the coffee place to get a cup, I just wanted to get out of the house for a while. Returning home, I checked with a neighbor who had recently purchased a dash cam, I wanted to see if I could offer some help in getting it installed and working. Unfortunately, my friend’s back was hurting to a point of applying ice packs to help with the pain.

            My new $10 dash cam works but it has an odd occurrence. It is set up to record for 5 minutes then save that and begin another 5 minutes. This will continue, one after another, and then if you want to check a video from another day, if you know the time, you can easily fine that video, and not need to go through all the videos.

            With that long explanation, my camera records about 3 minutes, even though it is supposed to record for 5 minutes, then it goes to the next video. That is ok, it still works.

            Topic swap: even though it was cool yesterday afternoon, my wife and I did sit outside for a while and a friend came over and sit with us. We discussed all topics even a little politics.

            Well, I guess I will stop and do nothing again today. we hope your day will be filled with whatever you like, and stay safe.

Flower Pot mover!

Senior retired person who hopes to mess with some flower POTs today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: