Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2022

October 9, 2022

            Let us review what happened yesterday. It was a normal day with nothing out of the ordinary. Tres and I went for a walk.

Dave Clair Gabi and Alex came over and had their school photos with them, the grandies were both beautiful and good looking in the school photos! Patrick and Karla arrived; we all went out for lunch. The food was good but the service was a little slow.

            Later in the afternoon I was able to get an ole persons nap of at least 15 minutes. at the end of my nap a friend arrived. My favorite wife and our friend were conversing in the front room, so I ventured to the Fords ole office where I then did a little reading for my Bible study group, I even answered a couple of the questions. Wow, ole people can answer questions.

            After the study period, I went out to the driveway and arranged a couple chairs. As soon as the shade had provided protection from the sun, I made a cold drink and invited my present wife and her friend to join me outside.

            As we enjoyed the afternoon outside along with a cold drink, another neighbor came over with some fish (they were flayed Blue Cat) he gave me two Ziplock bags of fish, and asked if I could give one to our neighbor across the street. I said I would. I then called the neighbor across the street and she came over to get the fish.

            When she arrived at the Ford’s homestead, my first wife invited her to sit, talk, and have a cold drink, which she did. As we sat there sharing thoughts about most everything, we observed another female subject walking down the street toward our group meeting, yep, it was another friend and I found another chair for this person.

            As we were conversating (and that is a real word) our neighbor again came over with another zip lock bag, this time he had crappie flays, they went directly into the refrigerator. Good neighbors bring good food. After a few conversations, the last arriving guest departed saying, she needed to finish her walk.

            Then Patrick and Karla again arrived at the homestead, they were getting ready to head for their home and wanted to procure some black berries to take to a friend. Black berries were removed from the freezer, and goodbyes were again shared, they headed for their home.

            At about 6:00 pm I excused myself and went into the ford’s ole office where I watched a couple three stooges shows. My lovely wife and a couple friends continued discussing various topics for a while longer.

            Now you see how our Saturday went, maybe Sunday will be just as nice.

            I do have a photo of an acorn, we are getting a lot of them falling and the squirrels are eating a lot of them, they leave the chewed-up shells on the walkway, and I have to sweep them off.


 

We hope you have a good day!

Ole people have Nothing to do!

Senior retired person who needs to take Tres for a walk, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: