Translate

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

October 4, 2022

            Hello to you all, if any of you are there, if not then I am attempting to enlighten myself. Actually, I do enjoy enlightening myself. 😊

            Well, let's see, Alex and his 7th grade team won their game last night, 19 to 6. Both teams seemed to play really well. At the stadium, ladies could not carry their purse inside, unless it was see-through. I still wonder how that one lady got in with her purse. I have one photo; it isn't really good, but it is all I have of the game. I may take my real camera to the next game.


            I did not make it to the Bible study last night, it was a 41-mile drive according to the GPS, and we arrived back in Hewitt at 7:05pm. I can see the lecture online, so I only missed part of the study.

            I have a very dark photo of the red lights on the back patio.


            You are correct, that is a very poor selfie.

            Well, I need to see if Tres wants to take me for a walk, now that it is light enough to see, we hope your day is safe and full of goodness.

Cameras!

Senior retired person who might do something today, but I don't know what, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: