Translate

Saturday, October 8, 2022

October 8, 2022

            Today subject is spooning! It seems to me that in the olden days the term spooning meant something, but my ole senior brain refuses to assume that the term still means the same now days. I guess you could say that the Don is spooning right now. I have a bowl of cereal and I am using a spoon to eat the cereal, so that is spooning.

            There is another method of spooning that I have indulged in this morning. Yep, the Tres and I did go for a walk, after it got light enough to see, and as we walked, I became a spooner.

            Now before you come up with any odd thoughts about me spooning, my favorite wife does have access to this blog posting, and she does read them. So, my spooning is not a secret.

            Now I will enlighten you, and the rest of the reading public, as to my spooning experience. As the Tres and I walked, I observed a spoon laying near the curb in the street. I walked past it at first, but then returned and picked it up. It was not damaged; it had not been run over, so I assumed it had not been there too long.

            I started to walk away with the spoon, you know, “Finders keepers, losers’ weepers,” but then it came to me that it was part of a set and it had probably fallen out of a car after a child had used it. I then decided to place it near the mail box, which I believe would allow the owner of the house to find it and put it back with the rest of the set.

            You are right, I am a good person, sometimes.

            Swap of the topic: Patrick and Karla are coming up today as it is Karla’s dad’s 81st birthday. We assume that David, Claire, Gabi, and Alex, will come over also today. There is the possibility of lunch with the Fords!

           

            Well, I guess that is it for today, hope you have a nice day!

The Don is nice?

Senior author, dog walker, and nice guy, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: