Translate

Friday, October 21, 2022

October 21, 2022

            Well, we are starting a new day, and it is supposed to be warm again, so I will need to go outside and do some work after walking with the Tres.

            A good friend came over yesterday and raked some of our front yard, looking for acorns. Unfortunately, there was not as many as we thought there were, so after some work he gave up, and sat outside with my favorite wife and me. We did have some good conversations; in part we talked about motorcycle riding and places where we had visited on motorcycles.

            Speaking of the front yard, I guess I will mow the front yard today, I really would rather leave it alone, but there are areas that could use some grooming.

            Today is Friday and I have told myself to not go to the coffee place or to the burrito place on Friday, as there are always too many people out early on Friday mornings. Well, I arrived at the coffee place and seeing the cars in line, I then realized that it was Friday and I should have stayed at home! Well, I was already there so I stayed in line both at the coffee place and the burrito place. What a way to start your day.

            I just remembered, I need to water the flowers in pots this morning, no rest for the senior people.

            We did get Donna's vehicle repaired yesterday; the price was about $200 less than what we were first quoted for the work. 😊

            I am considering getting a kerosene heater that could be used in the hot house if we get some extreme cold weather this year. The heat lamp works for normal cold conditions, but if we get extreme cold the heat lamp does not provide enough heat. These heaters are not cheep and the fuel is also expensive.

Does anyone make anything that ole retired senior persons can afford?

            Well, I need to do something, even if I don't want to, hope your day is a delight!

Manicure the lawn!      😐

Senior ole person who needs to do something, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: