Translate

Thursday, October 20, 2022

October 20, 2022

            Today is Thursday and we need to take my favorite wife’s van, to the car veterinarian. I was told that the car veterinarian arrives at 7:30, so I will try to be there about that time. My dearest wife will follow me to the car veterinarian, that way I will have a ride home.

            Speaking of vets, I need to drop by the dog vet and get some heart worm meds, not for me, for the Tres.

            Yesterday I noted, that I would help a neighbor get ready for their yard sale. She does these sales to rase money to help pay for the dogs she takes care of, while they are looking for new homes. I was able to help a little that morning. My first wife went over to help after she returned from grocery shopping, and she spent the afternoon there working. I went over for a while during the afternoon and helped, before going to get the kids at school.

            I sit outside yesterday afternoon by myself, as my favorite wife was helping get the sale items set out, for the sale which starts today.

            Later today a friend is supposed to drop by and attempt to remove acorns from the front yard. The less acorns in the yard the better.

            Well, I guess I should get ready to head for the car veterinarian, hope you have a nice day, stay safe!

Vets cost too much!

Senior retired ole person who needs a good paying job, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: