Translate

Saturday, October 15, 2022

October 15, 2022

            It is Saturday, and again ole people have little or nothing to do. I am going to go over to Dave’s house and help with some tree trimming, but I am not sure what time I am supposed to be there.

Tres wants to go for a walk, I have not yet agreed to that. Yesterday during the walk, I observed the spoon was still near the mail box. Maybe I need to look near my mail box and see if there is a spoon close to it.

I do need to go into Waco today, in order to procure a bottle. I hope I have enough money for this purchase.

As you might know, my favorite wife and I sit outside most evenings, and yesterday evening we got a call from a friend asking if we were going to sit out. This person said she would get some cheese sticks and potato skins and bring them over. She did as she said and they were good. Also, another neighbor came over, and we had even more fun conversations, yes, there was some refreshing beverages available.

 I need to see if I am able to walk with the Tres, maybe my ole body can make it up and down the street.

We hope you have a good day, be safe.

Walk-aholic, Don

Senior retired person and use to be nice guy, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: