Translate

Friday, October 14, 2022

October 14, 2022

            Well, we are at Fry day again, (did you pick up on the Fry day comment)? Why do I even try?

            Let’s see if I can write something that might be interesting or at least understandable. Yesterday, I became aware of how blue the sky was. Now I know the sky is blue, but I did not see a cloud anywhere. I was driving and every time I stopped, I looked around, and there were no clouds to be seem. Maybe that is an indication of rain?

            I was able to get my hair trimmed yesterday, and it cost the same as a haircut. After spending money at the hair shop, I went to the bank to get our weekly $5.00 stipend. I have noticed that the stipend doesn’t last too long now that the prices of everything is going up.  I had lunch with my wife and some friends yesterday, we discussed everything. It was a good time and good food.

            My wife’s van is making an odd clicking noise when you go out and open the door. It doesn’t’ happen every time the door opens, it seems to happen after the vehicle has set for a while. We open the door and a few seconds later there is a clicking sound that comes from the dash near the steering wheel. I have an appointment with the mechanic next week.

            It seems as if Alex isn’t feeling too good today, he will be here at the homestead until his dad gets off work.

            I need to water the potted plants in the front yard, and I would like to wash the Ford’s ole Chevy today if time allows. So, I guess I will get off here and start doing things, hope your day is excellent!

Water boy, the Don!

Senior retired person who needs to do something, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: