Translate

Monday, August 29, 2022

August 29, 2022

            We are back to Monday and back on a schedule. My schedule isn't much, I will get the grand kids from schools this afternoon, and I will likely attempt to get a cup from the star coffee place this morning, if there isn't too many in line.

            Since today schedule is not very interesting, let's see some photos from yesterday.


             In the first photo we see a sunflower, yep it seems to be a miniature.

The second photo is of a Moon Plant, it was leaning toward the sun, so I turned it around, away from the sun, to see if it will begin to turn itself toward the sun again.

Photo number 3, there is a small hole on the bench next to the blue vise, I saw a wasp go into the hole, I wonder if there is a cave inside the board. Before you ask, I did look under the board and there is no hole on the underside.

Photo 4 is the other half of the Ford's dog washing group. My favorite wife and I washed the Tres yesterday and now he smells better.

Number 5, is of a cloud we observed yesterday afternoon while sitting outside, hoping we would get wet from rain, and not from sweat. It did not rain, it was sweat!  

We did get some of the fall decorations out of the shed yesterday, and my first wife seemed to work with them all day. She is still looking for some fall decorations which we are not sure where they were stored.

We have a chance for rain today, and a better chance tomorrow! 😊

I just got a cup of homemade coffee, so my day is off to a good start.

May your schedule be fun!

Senior retired person who needs to water the front flowers, Don the Ford

No comments: