Translate

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

August 10, 2022

            As I was a rocking on the Fords ole chair,

            I leaned back to relax my ole tired back,

Then I looked up, and what did I see,

A tiny red sley with 8 tiny rein deer,

Or was it something else, high in the sky,

It was floating around not making a sound,

Much like a buzzard who was flying around,

Well, it wasn't a bird, or even a drone,

It was a man who was parasailing, all alone!

            Yes, I did see a person floating across the sky under a parasail. I don't know what he came out of, or where he was going, he went all across the sky from one side to the other. He did not seem to be coming down just going across the sky, slow and easy, photo to follow.



            It looked like fun to me, but where was he going to land, and will there be someone there to bring him home? I knew one of you would not see the parasailer, so I enlarged a photo.

            Still thinking about the sky, we have been told that there is a chance of some rain, so I have a photo, is it a rain cloud?


            I don't think there will be a lot of rain in that cloud.

            Question? Our dog Tres will go outside and lay in the hot sun, then after a few minutes he will go to the shade. I don't know why he does that.

Yesterday, I was looking at a security monitor when I observed two white wing doves, laying in the yard, with one wing spread out. I watched them and in a couple minutes I saw each of them move, still in the sun, and this time they spread out the other wing and lay there in the sun.

            I don't know why they do this; they could have been in the bird bath and were drying off, do you have any ideas why. 

            I have nothing to do today, we have taken our, "before sunrise walk", I have watered out back per instructions, I did not go to get a burrito!

            We have been told, we have a 50% chance of rain today, that is, half a chance, that half the area, might get some rain today.

Please let it rain area wide!  

            Do you think the neighbors believe we are crazy for sitting outside in the afternoon? Sitting outside, is time together, just talking and thinking. Heck, occasionally a neighbor will become as crazy as us and sit outside with us.

Speaking of sitting outside, I have a photo of our dog Tres from yesterday afternoon while we were sitting outside in the heat. He seems to enjoy laying in the grass.


 
            That is it for today, hope your day is everything you want it to be!

 

Please rain please!

Senior retired ole person who wants an area wide slow heavy rain, Don the Ford

No comments: