Translate

Thursday, August 25, 2022

August 25, 2022

            I wanted to provide you with some interesting comments from Tres and my walk this morning, but nothing interesting happened. We did see the lady who walks without a flash light, this time she was at the corner where the street light was illuminating all things. We did greet each other with a quick, “Morning”, and we continued walking.

            I did decide to get a burrito after the walk this morning, and since I was out and about, I went to the Star coffee place to get a cup. When I go through the drive through I only order, “A tall cup of coffee with cream”. This morning I place my order, the voice on the intercom asked, “Is this Don”, I replied, “Yes”, then she asked, “Anything else”, I replied “No”. It is odd that they know who I am, (they do ask for names once in a while) maybe it is because I order the same thing each time, that is, unless the grandees are with me, then we order more.

            Topic swap: I have a couple small projects that I may do today, plus watering the flower pots, even though today is a no watering day.

            There is a black berry growing outside the #3 berry patch, I doubt that I can get it with the root system intact, but I will try.

I have one berry plant in a pot that is doing good, and it is for a neighbor. The other berry that was planted in a pot appears to be almost dead. I learned too late that the pot was not draining and too much water is not good.

I need to mow, not sure if I want to do that today or tomorrow. I guess I could get the Alex to come over Saturday and do the mowing.

Different topic: I have a problem with the email on one account on my phone. I don’t seem to be able to get it to work, but the email works on the computer. I like to see them on the phone and read them on the computer.

That is it for today, hope you have a very good day!

Email, #@&*%#!

Senior retired person who isn’t totally happy, but not sad either, Don the Ford

No comments: