Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2022

August 13, 2022

            Good morning, everyone, it seems to be a nice start to the day, that is unless you just got up and it is afternoon. 😊

            This will be a very short post, at least I hope it is as I would rather be in the TV room doing nothing rather than feeding this keyboard with data.

Tres and I went to the vet yesterday, he was drugged prior to going, and for the rest of the day he was unusually quiet. This morning when he and I started our walk he was acting somewhat different than usual. He was walking very close to me, and I was wondering if he was worried that I might be taking him back to the vet. After we had walked a while, I noticed that his harness was not on properly, after the correction, he was walking like normal again.

During the walk I observed something that I see as odd. I have a photo and, in the photo, there is a dove and a squirrel on a wire, both of them just setting there. Was this a challenge, did the squirrel want to get past the dove, and was the dove being a bully?


            Well, we are supposed to go out to lunch today, but we understand that Baylor has something going on and it may be difficult to get a table at any restaurant. We will see what happens, maybe it is a way for me to lose some weight, you know, not eating! 😐

            Well, I guess that is it for today, may you enjoy everything you do today!

Eat less, lose weight?

Senior person who likes to eat, Don the Ford

No comments: