Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2022

August 18, 2022

            Well, it is here, the first day of school at Mid-Way Campus. I will attempt to pick the kids up this afternoon, the traffic will be crazy. Speaking of crazy traffic, the first week of school in Hewitt, the traffic is as bad or worse than traffic in a major city. It seems as if every parent wants to take their kids to school the first few days.

            Topic change: I did not get a burrito today!

            Another subject: I go to the skin doctor today. 😐

            Different information: Tres and I walked early this morning, I did not take a flash light, but it was dark enough that I could have used the flash light. This walk was nice, the temp was a cool 70. 😊

Did it? We did get some rain last night, heck I even heard some thunder early this morning. My favorite wife said to me last night, as I was lying in bed, "You can go and try your windshield wipers if you want to, it is raining!" I did not jump out of bed and go try the wipers, but when I get the kids this afternoon it may be raining, and if so, I will try the wipers then.

I did check the rain gages this morning, and we have a little over half an inch. Today is Thursday, this is the day we are not allowed to water at all, but it is going to rain some more this afternoon.        NICE!

Swap issue: today is cool, and it is cloudy, it would be a good day to be outside on my knees pulling weeds and praying, but I have to go to the doctor. I never get a break, or did I?

Well, I don't need a cup of coffee, I have one here on the Ford's ole desk, I don't have anything else to present to you, or the others in the reading public, so we hope you have a good day, and we hope someone will be nice to you! 😊

Rain, rain, come and stay, little Donnie don't need to play!

Senior retired person who is thankful it rained, Donnie the Ford

No comments: