Translate

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

August 16, 2022

 

            These photos may not be interesting to anyone, possibly one person might like them and that would be the fellow who was with me on this ride, Jason. I have a photo of the Gold Wing that I rode, yes there was a trailer attached. A photo looking down into the Grand Canyon, a photo looking down one of the long stretches of highways we traveled on, and one of a sign. There are dates on the photos indicating when they were taken, some 11 years ago. There were about 670 photos taken during the ride, most of them taken while we were riding. 




            Just in case anyone wonders, my camera was on a small rope hanging around my neck, so it was easy to get the camera and take a photo while riding.

            Alex did a good job of mowing the front yard yesterday, and later he went to school to get set up for football. This will be his first time in football at school.

Speaking of school, it starts this Thursday. I need to get some info about picking the grandkids up after school, assuming that will be one of my responsibilities again this year.

I need to get out of this house and get to work out back. I plan to attempt to remove some weeds and even some berry vines from bed #2. Nope, I do not plan to get them all today.

I have a photo that was taken this morning on my way to the Rose café, I did get a couple breakfast tacos and a coffee.


            The Tres and I took a walk before this sun started coming up.

            We hope your day is safe and productive.

Old Weed puller!

Senior weed puller, who thought retirement meant no work, Don the Ford

No comments: