Translate

Monday, August 8, 2022

August 8, 2022

            Here we go again, the start of another week with hot weather and no rain. I have ventured forth from the Ford homestead this morning taking the Tres for a walk. I guess I would say this walk was a normal, less than exciting walk.

Returning to the homestead, I considered going to the Mac hamburger place for a breakfast sandwich and coffee but changed my mind and went to the Rose restaurant drive through for a breakfast Taco and coffee. The food was ok, coffee was good. I should get outside and do some more weed removal from the berry beds, but I am not very ambitious today.

            As someone who reads my blog postings (aka my journal) you might know I do read the bible daily. I often find what I read as interesting, and occasionally things I did not know. If you will allow me to comment on a couple items; In First Samuel it states that King Saul killed himself, by falling on his own sword. In Second Samuel another man tells David, that he Killed King Saul, and David had that person killed.

            In Second Samuel there are comments about Giants. One comment about a giant who had 6 fingers on both hands and 6 toes on both feet, a total of 24 fingers and toes.

            Everyone knows that the young man named David, killed a giant by hitting him in the head with a rock, then he took the giants sword and cut off the giants' head.

            In the New Testament, there is a comment about the Third Heaven. Is there more than one heven, or is there different parts to heaven, or different levels of Heaven, and possibly they are numbered.                   (First level, second level, third level…)

            There are all kinds of interesting things, if you just read the Bible.

Subject swap: as we sat outside yesterday, I noticed an increase in the clouds overhead, and I took a photo. I wondered if we could be in for some rain. I checked the weather bug, and there was no rain in the area.


            The prognosticators are saying that we may get a couple cooler days, upper 90s, and that 40% of the area has a chance of rain, in a couple days.

            Well, that is it for now, be safe, have fun, be nice to ole people!

Hair cut this week!     😐

Senior retired person who feels lazy today, Don the Ford

No comments: