Translate

Sunday, August 28, 2022

August 28, 2022

            Today’s topic could be the word No.

            No burrito today.

            No walk with the Tres.

            No early morning naps.

            No photos for the blog.

            No, I will not eat, without a treat, Tres said this morning. He wants a treat put in the bowl with his regular food. 

            I did not say No to going to the shed and attempting to locate fall decorations. We will need to do this early morning, you know, before the shed gets too hot for ole people.

            I did not say No to putting sweet liquid in the hummingbird feeders today. We have three feeders and they are all empty, but the birds keep coming around wanting a drink.

            No rest for ole senior retired people!

            No, I will not create a long posting like I did yesterday.

No is the word!

No doesn’t usually work for this ole senior retired person, Don the Ford

No comments: