Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2022

August 14, 2022

            I hope your Sunday is off to a good start, all seems to be good here at the Ford’s Homestead. Tres and I did not go for a walk this morning, even though he wanted to. I did water the plants outback including the berry beds prior to 7:00am.

            I have some photos of one of My favorite wife’s flowers, first before the blooms open, second with one bloom and third with more blooms open.


                       

            I assume that the photos of the flowers are not too interesting to you, but “I” liked them.

Our sons their wives and my favorite grandkids along with my favorite wife and I went out to lunch yesterday, to celebrate my, “Quarter of a century, birthday”. The food was good, and we had some lively discussions. We returned to our home and that is when things got a little unusual. Our neighbors, AKA friends, began showing up at the homestead. I didn’t know we were having a get together, so yes, I was surprised! We had cake and ice cream, and I received a bunch of birthday cards.

            I have another photo to show you, and even though you may not feel that it is interesting, I like it.


75 years ago today, the Don was born. I am here to say, “The years went by very quickly”.

Very thankful!

Senior ole person who is ¾ century old today, Don the Ford   

No comments: