Translate

Friday, August 5, 2022

August 5, 2022

            Today is Friday, and I have already been active. Tres and I took a walk, where we again met the couple with their dog. This is the same couple we walked past a couple days ago. Their dog is a Dalmatian. I, being the gentlemen, called out “Good Morning”. They being ole people who evidently are not friendly, said nothing. I guess it is possible that neither of them can hear, and that might be why they do not respond to a friendly greeting.

            Their dog barked first the Tres replied. It seems odd to me; the woman leads the dog, and the man carries a plastic bag, which likely had Poopa-Loopa in it.

            Well, we got past them and made it back home. I then proceeded to the neighbors across the street and picked up the newspaper and tossed it by their door, I then pulled the hose over to the tree and turned the water on.

            Arriving back at home I ventured out into the back 40, where I removed a rose bush stump with an ax. I then attempted to fill the hole with some dirt, where I them place something (there will be a photo) that my favorite wife wanted me to put there. Completing that back breaking work, I then proceed to water the black berry beds. The #1 and #2 berry beds look bad, the #3 bed looks ok.


            A few weeks ago, I dug up a couple small sprouts from the berry beds. As I had stated earlier, one appears to be dead and the other is doing good. This morning as I was looking at the pots these berries are in, I saw something green coming out of the ground in the pot that appears dead. I am not yet sure, but it may be a berry sprouting up from the roots.

            I am hot and sweaty, and I need two things, a cup of coffee and a shower. I don’t have any funding on my star coffee card, and no cash to spend on coffee, so I will need to have a cup of homemade coffee. I will likely go to town and see if I can get a bottle of adult beverage today. I write a date on the bottle when I open it, I usually get a little over two weeks of happy time drinks, from one bottle.

So, with that in mind, I need to go, hope your day is wonder filled!

Stink not, take bath!

Senior retired person who wants to stink less, shower in my plans, Don the Ford

No comments: