Translate

Monday, August 15, 2022

August 15, 2022

            Well, today is the day after and all seems to be ok. I did get gift cards to the Star coffee place. I like to say that I would not spend my money there as their stuff cost too much, but if I get a gift card I will spend it there, you know, someone else's money! 😊

            I went to the star coffee place this morning, and ordered a small cup of coffee. The price was about 50 cents more than usual. When I got to the window I asked, "The price has gone up again?" the young lady said no, and I responded, that is not the usual price. They checked, and they had a medium cup, not the small cup that I had ordered. I got a medium cup for the small cup price!  😊

            What? Yes, I got a breakfast burrito this morning, heck if I am out running around, I can't just drive by, I have to go through their drive through and in doing so, I order a burrito to go!

            I did something different this morning. When I was driving in the Ford's ole Chevy, I usually have the news on the radio, today I had the 60s Gold on. Listening to those ole songs from back in the day, just put me in a very good mood. Heck if I want the news, I just need to listen for 30 minutes and I will have everything I need to know.

            I have contacted the lawn mowing guy and he is scheduled to mow my yard today. I will attempt to do the trimming prior to his arrival, then all he needs to do is mow. My favorite spouse is preparing Chicken noodle soup for his lunch, we assume that Gabi will be here for lunch also. Yep, you guessed it, the mowing guy is Alex.

            Well, I guess that is it, I need to get started, things don't get done if I just sit around.

            We hope your day is wonderful, or wonder filled!

Coffee and burrito is Good!

Senior person who usually knows what's good, Don the Ford

No comments: