Translate

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

August 9, 2022

            Well, I started to say good morning, then I realized that morning is mostly over, so I will say, “Good Day”!

            The day started with me looking for a flash light. Since no one asked, I will not enlighten you by saying, I needed the flash light because it was still dark when Tres and I headed out for the morning walk. Our walk was good and at a quick pace, I assumed that the Tres needed to potty, so he was hurrying.

            After the walk, I hopped into the Ford’s ole Chevy and drove to the Mac hamburger place, where I purchased a couple breakfast sandwiches, which were advertised on TV to be 2 for $5.00, they were not 2 for $5.00, and with a cup of coffee the breakfast cost $9.00.

            Returning to the homestead, I went out back and started pulling weeds from the #1 berry bed. I worked my way around the bed, crawling on the ground, and no I did not get all the weeds but I got a bunch. The sun was on me as I was finishing, I then watered all three berry beds and the flowers that were in pots. The berry vines look bad.


            My favorite spouse was outside working when I finished watering, and I offered to help her, but she did not accept the offer, even though I think we do good work when working as a team.

As I was talking with my first wife, I noticed a bunch of birds, and they seemed to be fighting over the bird house, in the photo on the left. There was a bird inside the house and others were trying to get in. Not sure why they wanted in, maybe they were raised there, and were wanting to move back in with their parents. 


            I then ventured into the house and took a shower. Since I was clean all over, I decided to go and get some of the hairs on my head cut. I was going to get gas in the Ford’s ole Chevy and the 5-gallon gas can, prior to the haircut. Each pump at the Wally gas station had a sign on them stating, no regular gas. No gas, so I got the haircut.

            All that finished I ended up here in front of this ole computer. As you can see, just another boring day at the Ford’s homestead.

            Time for lunch, so I will stop now, we hope your day is not boring!

Gas price lower, no gas!

Senior retired person who needs to get some lunch, Don the Ford

No comments: