Translate

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Mid-week 06.29.2022

                  Well, I have nothing scheduled for today, and I don’t think I did much yesterday. I did cut some of the black berry vines yesterday, these are the vines that had berries this year. Once a vine produces berries, that vine will not produce again the following year, so I remove them. I had my gloves on and I filled an ole trash can with clippings, and I am no way near being done.

            I am looking for a new small plant to dig up, that I can give to a friend. Timing is important, a cool day may be all I need, to get me out there and dig. Getting a good root system when you dig a plant up, is very important. Maybe I can get Alex to help me in this project.

            Now I have some photos for my enjoyment!


 
            A neat start to the morning.


            I have stopped picking the berries, but there are still a few growing, bird food!


            A happy Sunflower still presenting its blooms. Now that is all I have for today hope you have a safe and fun day!

What exciting photos!

Senior retired person who takes too many photos, Don the Ford

No comments: